The last post foreshadowed this one. They say if you state publicly something you want to do, it creates more accountability and makes it more likely you'll stick with it. I have been thinking about what I want for the next year. This is actually pretty tame, but I am hoping by starting I'll get momentum going to continue after I hit the goals. So here goes:
1. 30 hikes hiked
2. 5 new neighborhoods explored
3. 5 new Calgary restaurants tried
4. One work day taken off each ski season month to go midweek skiing
5. Once a month do something new - see a show, explore a neighborhood, try a new farmer's market, something that I haven't done yet.
6. I've printed out my 1000 Hours Outside tracker and want to see how far I get
[edited to add] 7. One night hike with the family - get some use out of those headlamps!
There may be more ...