Last Saturday, Lynne planned on taking the kids to the botanical gardens to meet up with friends. I planned to stay home all day and lay the tile floor. Laying the floor is a kind of a slow process as you have to lay some tile glue down, then wait for it to dry some and get tacky. Then you lay down the tile in that area. This gets repeated many times as you can't lay glue on too much of the floor or you would be tracking glue all over the new tile and anywhere else in the house you roam. Well, on Saturday I managed to work through the room laying the tile and getting it all down. In the end I am really happy with the floor. Lynne was also pleased with the final product. During the waiting time I managed to stain the end tables some more (more on those in another post later) and finish the cabling in the adjacent room. Slowly we are moving towards finishing this room off.